Nut mix Honey For boosting Nutrients
1. WHY "THE DIVINE FOODS" Dried fruits IN HONEY ?: ' The Divine Foods' honey is collected from Nilgiris, Western Ghats, where flowering trees and plants grow in abundance. It is extracted from super beehives, engaging age-old techniques of honey extraction.
2. PURITY? : 'The Divine Foods' Nuts in honey are free from added additives, artificial colours, flavours and adulterants. It is 100% pure and has a natural taste and aroma, enhancing the flavour of every dish to it is added to.
3. Immunity-boosting nutrients: Dry fruits mixed with honey are a great source of immunity-boosting nutrients like Zinc, Vitamin B, and Iron while .nuts and honey for breakfast as it will support your body's digestion.
4. BENEFITS: This Nut in honey is a rich source of antioxidants, enzymes and essential minerals. Acts as a natural immunity booster and energy booster, very effective against cough and cold.gains health benefits as well
5. IS IT CERTIFIED ?: 'The Divine Foods' Nuts in honey is Fieche's tested for ensuring purity. It is one of the best tests done to check for the adulteration of honey in India. Not many honey products in the market do this test because the product has to undergo extensive testing to be claimed as adulteration-free.